1. D.L. & Co Crystal Eye Skull Candle- I like to imagine that after all is said an done and melted, you are left sifting through a pile of wax for the swarovski crystals...much like sifting for gold, but who knows.
2. Wildflower Gypsy Floral Black Pyramid Phone Case- Show someone you think they're one of a kind by gifting them one of these handcrafted phone cases.
4. Elephant Bracelet for Nepal Relief- The work in Nepal is far from done and these bracelets can still help. Proceeds from each sale go to GlobalGiving. Show someone you care (about them AND others) and surprise them with this beautiful bauble.
5. Jonathan Adler Tic Tac Toe Set- I'll take peace and love over an Ex any day. This retro take on a classic game is as fabulous as it is functional. Made from 100% lucite, give someone a game and decor all in one.
6. Bunny Balloon Bank (pink)- While this piece can be appreciated by anyone who loves bunnies and pink and shiny things, this Jeff Koons inspired money bank is the perfect gift for that lover of contemporary art in your life.
7. If you disagree with everything above, give the best #mixgift of all and let them pick for themselves with the Mixology Gift Card.