Mixology Clothing Company is a family-owned, boutique chain for premiere women’s clothing. We specialize in mixing and matching high-end designer pieces with lower-priced clothing. Check out our 15 retail locations in New York and New Jersey and visit our website www.shopmixology.com.
As an assistant store manager, you will assist the store manager in setting and achieving the store's sales plan and managing the staff and operations. You will be responsible for building a team of people who can help drive sales, maintain cleanliness, engage customers, and maintain customer relationships.
- Collaborate with store manager on setting and achieving sales plan
- Practice and lead with the company’s core values
- Maintain cleanliness daily
- Re-merchandise and reset your floor weekly following the sales plan
- Maintain strong customer relationships
- Assist with store operations
- Communicate consistently with the managing and buying teams
- Be innovative with resources
- Utilize all sales tools
- Minimum 2 years of assistant management experience in a retail environment or sales
- Team player