You don't need a passport to have a getaway. Don't be jealous of everyone's beach vacation Snap stories- you can have a Spring Break too.
Whether you're lounging in your living room or going to a nearby Airbnb for the weekend, we'll help you pack and find fun things to do in your own city.
- Cozy (non-grey) sweats
Perfect White Tee Stevie Sweatpants
- Zip-up sweatshirt
Jac Parker Take Two Zip Up
- Sweat shorts
Jac Parker 90's Terry Bermuda Shorts
- Basic tank to wear in bed or at brunch (you need in every color)
Perfect White Tee The Blondie Tank
- Socks or fuzzy slippers
Z Supply Love By Rib Socks
- A book
- A show to binge- we could spend all day watching Love Island, Bridgerton, and Schitt's Creek.
For the daytime
- Elevated leggings and trendy shorts
Commando Perfect Control Leggings
Suzette Blue Tie Dye Biker Shorts
- Graphic tee
Daydreamer Queen Bohemian Rhapsody BF Tee
- Cool jacket
Just Black 90's Fit Jacket
BB Dakota Eldridge Plaid Shacket
- Comfy layers
Jac Parker Thermal
- Floral dress
WAPG Penelope Dress
- White sneakers
- Baseball hat
- Not so basic black sweater
Pistola Lenora Long Sleeve Top
- Mock neck long sleeve
BB Dakota Catch a Wave Top
- Cropped cardi
Lioness Famed Cropped Cardi
Pistola Lennon Fountain Jeans
- Chunky boots
- Heeled sandal
- Masks and mask accessories
- Dainty jewelry
- Explore your own city
- There has to be something you've never seen in your town before. Try a new coffee shop, discover a bike path you wouldn't normally visit, or check out the local farmer's market.
- Go on a long walk and listen to a podcast or audio book
- Haven't had time to catch up on The Bachelor? Listen to a recap while going on a walk when the sun finally comes out.
- Binge Netflix
- If you don't want to leave your couch all weekend, you don't have to. Start a new show or rewatch an old favorite.
- Brunch or dinner with friends
- If you've been buried in work and need a (spring) break, catch up with friends over pancakes and pasta. It's perfect outdoor dining weather.
- Visit a museum or outdoor art exhibit
- Learn a new recipe
- Last Spring Break you were perfecting banana bread. How about trying something new this year?
Recreate your favorite dish from a restaurant at home. Have a date night making bolognese and lemon pasta for 2!
- Have a self care day
- Put on a face mask, light a candle, go get your nails done. You're on staycation you deserve it!
Where to eat:
- Room service
- If you're staying at a hotel, order room service. This is the time to order that milkshake your parents told you isn't dinner.
- Uber Eats breakfast in bed
- It's staycation- you don't have to leave your couch if you don't want to! Pretend you're at a resort and get breakfast, lunch, and dinner sent straight to your door.
- Somewhere new or extra
- On vacation everyone knows you're allowed to ball out. So why not try that fancy restaurant with the cool drinks or Thai place you've been meaning to go to.